This book contains pieces selected from ABRSM’s Grade 3 Saxophone syllabus from 2022 onwards.
Pieces in a range of styles, chosen from Lists A, B and C, with piano accompaniment
Footnotes with helpful information about the pieces
Audio performances by expert musicians plus accompaniment-only tracks for use when practising (download code included in the book)
1. Mower - Le Petit Chien [Good Tempered Saxophone]
2. Trad. English arr. Davies - Miller of Dee, The
3. Vivaldi arr. Blackwell - Allegro [Spring, "The Four Seasons" op.8 no.1 / RV260: 1st mvt]
1. Coleman - Swan Song
2. Ravel arr. Bullard - Pavane for a Dead Princess
3. Talbot-Howard - Church at Errislannen, The
1. Bernstein arr. Lawrance - America [West Side Story] [Won Up! for saxophone]
2. Coward arr. Denley - My Horse has Cast a Shoe [Pacific 1860] [Time Pieces for Saxophone vol.1]
3. Harding - Listen Up!